RECOGNISED TRAINING CENTRE
The Institute of Sales Management (ISM) is the UK’s largest professional body for salespeople and is the authoritative voice of selling and the custodian of sales standards, ethics and best practice.
In line with the core mission of the ISM, KSA are passionate to promote standards of excellence is sales and sales management and enhance the prestige, integrity and profile of the sales profession as a whole and to inspire sales and marketing personnel to greater heights of achievement.
If you’re interested in finding out more about the ISM, visit their website today.
ISM programmes, designed and delivered by KSA, demonstrate clear, career progression through one-to-one learner support, provided by experienced sales professionals.
The ISM Level 3 Diploma in Sales and Marketing focuses on the practical skills of selling and the importance of marketing, the sales theory, and your personal presentation and management.
Those completing a level 3 qualification will gain a stronger understanding of areas including:
• How to gain and retain customers
• The ten stage effective sales structure
• How to employ high level communication skills
• Consumer law and ethics
• How to deliver a successful sales presentation
• The psychology of buying
The ISM Level 3 Qualification is equivalent to an A-Level, BTEC National or NVQ Level 3.
The ISMM Level 4 regulated sales qualification benefits sales professionals in an operational sales role who are looking to develop their knowledge, understanding and skills in sales and account management.
Those completing a level 4 qualification will gain a stronger understanding of areas including:
• Understanding and developing customer accounts
• Segmenting business markets
• Understanding motivation and performance
• Understanding sales forecasting techniques
• Handling customer objections
• Designing, planning and managing sales territories
The ISM Level 4 Qualification is equivalent to a first year degree or Higher National Certificate.
The ISMM Level 5 regulated sales qualification benefits established or aspiring sales managers, account managers, regional sales manager or regional/key account managers who are looking to develop their knowledge, understanding and skills in sales and account management.
Those completing a level 5 qualification will gain a stronger understanding of areas including:
• How to motivate sales teams
• Managing sales territories
• Analysing customer accounts
• Developing a product portfolio
• Managing bids and tender
The ISM Level 5 Qualification is equivalent to a Higher National Diploma or Foundation Degree.
KSA’s blended learning model follows a pathway that allows learners to develop relevant skills and behaviours to immediately transfer to day-to-day learning, whilst studying for a recognised sales qualification, adding value to both the individual and organisation.
Learners are given their own online learning platform to receive assignments and communicate with their one-to-one support network. Online learning provides:
• Committed one-to-one tutor; available online, through email, and on the phone
• Combination of reflective learning, work-based assignments and online learning
• Opportunity to learn on the go, anytime, anywhere
• Self-paced qualification materials and exercises – including study guides
• Online community of ISM learners via forums